Throughout April, the Bailey Law Firm team is supporting local by giving back… somewhat randomly!
The idea came from some friends in Colorado that are doing a movement called “Random Acts 32”. The idea is to commit to acts of kindness each day during April.
The Bailey Law team has taken this on, full force!
So far this month:
- Bought coffee for local nurses and first responders
- Sent “Thinking of You” cards to people who are lonely during this time
- Put a $10 Starbucks gift card in a random neighbors mailbox
- Donated $320 to Angels on Patrol
- Donated to Willis Jr High’s food and supply drive
We have a few more in the works…
We have selected 2 random people that like our Facebook page. Each will receive a $25 Amazon giftcard.
These winners were announced on Facebook!
Also, we’re donating $320 to give flowers to moms who are in the NICU for Mother’s Day. This is through March of Dimes Arizona.
We’re also sending treats to the Phoenix Police Department headquarters!
More to come as April progresses. The point is, we can all do something for others that are struggling… or working overtime… or serving those less fortunate.
We are all in this pandemic together. And we will make it through, together.