Bailey Law Firm is hiring for a Litigation Paralegal.
A little about Us:
Bailey Law Firm is a high-volume boutique firm comprised of an elite and talented team dedicated to pursuing excellent results for our clients. Our team has decades of legal and trial experience. We pride ourselves on having earned a great reputation.
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Litigation Paralegal to join our team.
- Assist with the management of litigation including preparing hold notices, researching and analyzing claims, gathering documents and reviewing pleadings and discovery responses.
- Assist with all aspects of litigation, including responding to discovery, trial preparation, and settlements.
- Work on complex assignments requiring advanced problem-solving skills.
- Prepare metrics, reports and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage information relating to litigation and other matters handled by Bailey Law’s Litigation team and use that information to drive better processes and efficiencies.
- Experience with litigation case management, primarily medical malpractice and nursing home cases
- Familiar with a litigation role including drafting disclosures, drafting discovery requests and responses
- Excellent organizational skills and strong problem solving skills
- The personality and ability to successfully communicate with experts, clients and associates
- Current Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word) and editing/creating Adobe PDF documents
- Experience with attorney case management software such as Clio, Amicus Attorney, Mycase or PracticePanther
- BA/BS degree and/or Paralegal certificate
- Creativity, attention to detail, commitment to customer service, and excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in project management, eager to streamline work functions, have an in-depth understanding of the litigation process and possess the ability to adapt to current and future responsibilities
- Able to pursue litigation cases/projects to completion with minimum input or direction
- Work effectively on a variety of simultaneously active litigation matters.
- A willingness to expand responsibilities as needed as well as fluently communicate with remote personnel
- A sense of humor and a passion for technology and innovation
- Desire and aptitude to learn new concepts, programs, and software on the job
We offer a positive team environment with flexible/remote working schedule and unlimited vacation. To learn more visit: www.baileylawfirmaz.com
Bailey Law is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bailey Law is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call us directly at 480-681-5408.
If you would like to apply – please include your resume in Word of PDF format and email to: email@example.com
You may also visit us and apply on Linkedin