Bailey Law Firm is Hiring!
Bailey Law Firm is a high-volume boutique firm comprised of an elite and talented team dedicated to pursuing excellent results for our clients. Our team has decades of legal and trial experience. We pride ourselves on having earned a great reputation.
We are growing and now have offices in Tempe and Scottsdale.
What Bailey Law Firm Offers
Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. We actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional and routinely promote from within.
Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field.
Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Compensation to commensurate with experience.
Flexibility to work remotely.
Interested in a position? Send us your resume!
Business Law, Real Estate Attorney
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Business Law, Real Estate Attorney to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for high earnings with high productivity.
Compensation is a combo of base and incentive.
The Business Law Real Estate Attorney will handle a full caseload of transactional and litigation cases involving estate planning, probates, business formation, contract review, business sales, business planning and business disputes.
- Arizona State Bar License (Required) and in good standing
- At least 5 years of experience in Estate Planning and Business Law
- Experience with case management, primarily business formation, probate, estate planning/administration and real estate
- Excellent organizational skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Must have experience managing caseload autonomously and passionate about helping clients
- Current Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word), Adobe PDF software
- Experience with case management software such as Clio, Mycase or PracticePanther
- Attention to detail, commitment to customer service, and excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in project management, proactive to streamline workflows, have an in-depth understanding of business law process and possess the ability to adapt to current and future responsibilities
- Work effectively on a variety of simultaneously active cases
- A sense of humor and a passion for technology and innovation
Bailey Law is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bailey Law is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call us directly at